Cook perfect, succulent BBQ meats over the course of many hours without having to worry about flareups, burn-outs, vent adjustments, or tending the coals. Confidently control your BBQ with ThermoWorks quality precision.
Billows now comes with Open Lid Detection, Billows returns the smoker to your set temp much quicker. (Existing Signals owners can easily upgrade their firmware to get the new feature.)
- Maintains constant temperature control (±10°F/6°C typical) over entire cook
- Best-in-class airflow capacity 46 CFM (cubic feet per minute)
- Fastest initial speed-to-temperature
- Lowest overshoot, stabilizes faster
- Control stability exceeds other units
- One integrated system to monitor and control smoker and meat temps
- Control with Signals hardware or the ThermoWorks BBQ App
- Cool-touch industrial-molded weatherproof composite
- Uses replaceable USB-C connector cables
- Easily attaches to most smoker types without extra adapters
- True charcoal flavor without the hassle of fire tending
- Engineered in Utah by ThermoWorks
When connected to a ThermoWorks compatible controller, like Signals (required), the Billows fan quickly gets your smoker up to the target cooking temperature and keeps it there allowing you to go on with your life while you monitor both your smoker and meat temperatures remotely through the ThermoWorks BBQ App. The powerful 46 CFM fan maintains precise temperature control, whether you’re cooking in a stick-burner, ceramic, barrel, or drum cooker. An optional expansion connection kit is available to pair two Billows with the same controller for large smokers or cookers, but you’re not likely to need it, as powerful as Billows is. Up your game today with Billows.
Kamado Mounting Plates (sold separately) may be used to attach Billows to certain types of smokers. See the Question and Answers section below for more details.