Adaptive Control System (ACS) with Wi-Fi
The Yoder Smokers YS640 features Yoder’s next-generation Adaptive Control System with Wi-Fi Connectivity- cloud connectivity powered by FireBoard.
The all-new ACS board connects to both Bluetooth devices and your home Wi-Fi network through the YS Drive App (iOS and Android compatible, download links coming soon). Once connected you can control your grill's temperature, monitor meats with the two included food probes, change cooking programs to hold your grill at a set temp once your meat reaches a desired internal temperature and more.
More Than Just Wi-Fi
Beyond Wi-Fi connectivity, the new ACS board is built around a powerful microprocessor that understands multiple input variables.
Simply put? This board is smart enough to react to drastic changes in heat brought on by opening the cooker door, putting on 100 pounds of cold meat, or even changes between pellet burn rates if you change wood type mid-cook. The most intelligent controller on the market is here, and it's only in the S Series Pellet Grills from Yoder Smokers.
All New Ceramic Igniter
The new ceramic ignition system lasts five times longer than conventional contact igniters. Heats up twice as fast and creates 100% more heat.
Yoder’s ignition system lights the pellets with induction heat and solves problems associated with failed ignition. Ceramic ignition system carries a three-year warranty.
Simple to Operate, Amazing Results
Yoder Smokers S Series Pellet Grills also offer superior quality and taste when used traditionally as a pellet fired smoker.
With second-to-none build craftsmanship, the S Series Pellet Grills help to produce the flavor that only wood fires can produce, all with the ease of "set it and forget it" operation.
- Made in America's heartland
- Advanced Control System with Wi-Fi and Bluetooth Connectivity
- Two integrated food probes for a complete picture of your cook
- Insulated hopper for safe temperatures
- Ceramic igniter for fast and seamless ignition
- 640 square inches of main grate cooking surface (20" x 32")
- The standard 2nd shelf brings total cooking space to 1,070 square inches
- Includes probe port on hopper side
- Heavy-duty casters for easy mobility
- Redesigned high airflow burn grate
- Variable displacement damper creates different heat zones on main cooking grate
- 150º to 600º in 5º increments
- 20 pound hopper capacity
- 10 gauge steel cooking chamber, 14 gauge steel on hopper and cart
- Weight: 313lbs
- Warranty: 10 years on grill body, 3 years on control system, 3 years on igniter