After your chef's, paring, and utility knives, the next must-have on your list should be a bread knife. Whether your bread is thick and crusty or delicately tender, this knife will slice through with minimal tearing and crumbling. Its wide serrations are slightly angled, front and back, to ensure an effective slice on both the push and pull of your cut. It also works on bagels, pastries, and even fruits with tough exteriors like pineapples.
- Push-pull serrations for maximum cutting efficiency
- Imported Japanese AUS6M stainless steel blade provides corrosion and wear resistance, holds a good edge
- Hand-sharpened 16° single-bevel blade for razor-sharp performance
- Comfortable, riveted POM handle; full-tang construction for strength and balance
- NSF Certified for use in commercial kitchens