Skip to content
The Hot Rod at the bottom of the Fire Pot ignites the Hardwood, making starting your grill as simple as flipping a switch. Keep the fire going with a replacement Hot Rod for your Traeger grill.
- Located at bottom of firepot
- Ignites Hardwood and keeps fire going
- Compatible with all Traeger grill models that don't include D2® Direct Drive and WiFIRE® technology
- For proper installation, only 1/8-1/4 inch should be showing in firepot
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device